Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winter Break to Read


I am holding a “winter break to read” contest this year.  Each student is getting a blue bookmark on Friday (or sooner) to take home for Winter Break.  If they read 5 books and have it signed by a parent or guardian, they are entered into a drawing for a prize.  Some of the prizes include lunch in the library, an extra book checkout, a free pizza, reading time with Mrs. Loder or Mrs. Newgard, and lots of other great prizes.  I have introduced this to your students in library (or I will be this week) and I hope you’ll support this contest.  Each student may only turn in one bookmark but they can read ANY book! The bookmarks must be returned by Friday, January 5 to qualify.  Let me know if you or your students have questions.
Thank you!

If you lose your bookmark, you may print and return a new one.
© Mrs.Newgard, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment