Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Break to Read

Again, this year I am holding a “winter break to read” contest.  Each student is to get a blue bookmark on Friday to take home for Winter Break. If they read 5 books and have it signed by a parent, they are entered into a drawing for a prize.  Some of the prizes include lunch in the library, an extra book checkout, reading time with Mrs. Loder or Mrs. Newgard, and lots of other great prizes.  I have introduced this to your students in library (or I will be this week) and I hope you’ll support this contest.  The bookmarks must be returned by Wednesday, January 8 to qualify.  Let me know if you or your students have questions.
Thank you!


If you lose your bookmark, you may print and return a new one.
Mrs. Newgard ©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment